A reliable telephone system is a business communications necessity. Equally important, your telephone system needs to be flexible, scalable and capable of unifying multiple technologies and devices.
Cabco’s Unified Communications experts will advise you on the right telephone solution to meet your business needs now, and into the future.
Unified Communications – take a “big picture” approach with your phone system
Cabco will show you how Unified Communications technology can save your business money and dramatically improve your communications capabilities! By examining your specific business needs, Cabco will make recommendations to maximize your communications investment.
From cabling to network hardware, phones to security systems, WiFi to mobile devices…today’s technology is designed to integrate!
Cabco’s Unified Communications Integrators specialize in unifying your entire business communications on a common IP network infrastructure.
Small Business Phone System Bundle starting at $1,999
Starter Bundle includes:
Avaya Business Telephone
A corporate telephone system should offer more than reliable dial tone. It should be flexible, scalable and capable of unifying multiple technologies and devices into one Unified Communications system.
As one of the most experienced Avaya Business Partners in Canada, Cabco’s Unified Communications experts will advise you on the best Avaya solutions to meet your business needs. Click Here for Avaya IP Office Demo Video
Unify Your Communications With AVAYA IP OFFICE
With over 100 years of industry leadership experience and the world’s most widely deployed phone system platforms, Avaya offers the best in telephony technology and equipment. Avaya IP Office fills the gap between traditional circuit switched PBX or Key Systems and today’s IP and SIP solutions, meeting the total office communications needs of businesses of any size.
- Scalable: up to 1,000 users; easy to upgrade and expand as needs evolve
- Reliable: proven, award-winning performance (worldwide leader)
- Compatible: IP Office leverages VoIP, SIP, Digital and Analog technology
- Mobile: leverage pc softphones and smartphones to reduce costs and maximize efficiency
- Flexible: configure a system that meets your specific business needs (i.e., link multiple sites, call center solutions, conferencing, softphones, call reporting, and more!)
Cabco can help integrate your business telephone system with the rest of your communications network to maximize efficiency and save you money.
Whether your business need is multi-site collaboration, messaging or mobile device integration, Avaya IP Office offers a flexible software environment that makes connecting users easy, cost effective and seamless.
Trust Cabco for Expertise and Reliable Support
With decades of telecommunications system installation and integration experience, Cabco’s Avaya customers are located across Canada and internationally. Our team of telecommunications experts will work with your team and your telecom service provider to ensure the right system is specified for your business needs.
Cabco also specializes in migrating legacy phone systems (i.e., Nortel BCM, Norstar, etc.) to the Avaya IP Office platform and offers special incentives to qualified customers.
Cabco’s full range of capabilities, from technology infrastructure and wiring through telephony equipment installation, training and post-sale support, makes Cabco the right choice for your organization.
Avaya IP Office Phone System (printable info sheets)
3CX Business Telephone
Unify and streamline your business communications with a 3CX phone system from Cabco, a Premium Level 3CX Partner.
3CX is a premises-based IP PBX (phone system) that offers a features-packed alternative to traditional “proprietary hardware” digital phone systems. 3CX has been developed for Microsoft Windows network environments, thus making it easy to manage and enabling you to use any SIP-based device, by multiple manufacturers, as an endpoint (i.e. IP desk phones, tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs).
With 3CX you get all the functionality you would expect of a traditional enterprise phone system, plus all the benefits and savings of today’s Unified Communications features – right out of the box!
Fully Featured Phone System for Organizations of Any Size
- All calling features are included (automated attendants, voice mail system, paging, call record, 32 party audio conferencing bridge, fax to email, advanced forwarding rules, detailed call reporting and more!)
- Continue to make and receive calls via existing analog phone lines, PRI circuits or SIP trunks
- Fully scalable for any size organization – from small businesses to Call Centers and Hotels
- Freedom to choose non-proprietary hardware or software
- Improve productivity with easy desktop-based call control and video softphone collaboration
- Enable remote workers to stay connected to the company’s phone system, anywhere in the world
- 3CX uses your existing Local Area Network (Cat5 or higher) and offers full resiliency and redundancy (save a backup of your entire phone system on an external storage drive or virtual server)
Save Money and Future-Proof Your Communications Investment
- Reduce costs across multiple locations by unifying various communications devices on a common network platform (IP/SIP) and setting up inter-office and multi-site calls as free internal calls
- Web-based management console enables easier moves, adds and changes to your phone system
- 3CX is fully compatible with traditional voice networks (PSTN), SIP trunks, VoIP providers and even Skype Business gateways to offer you maximize carrier and technology flexibility
- Proven quality and performance supported by Cabco’s team of Unified Communications experts